Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or Treat.....DA DA DA....Weighing Wednesday

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween

So my damn scale decided to take the Trick part on this Halloween instead of the Treat part!!!


I was only up .4 but it is still hard to see the number go up instead of going down.  I am so close to my 5% goal for Weight Watchers!! I knew that this weekend played Havoc over my eating and knew that is was most likely to make the scale go up.  

So here is to a new week and a new month! 

I have printed out my November workout regiment and plan on sticking to it and getting my sticker everyday!


I am ready to rock this November!!



~K~



2 comments:

  1. That is one of my favorite pumpkin pics! Looks like November better watch out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture!!

    I know how you feel about the .4. I hate it when the scale goes up even .1! Especially when you work so hard. Don't be too hard on yourself. You are motivating me!!

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete