Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Nominated

So I have never really been nominated for anything in my life but Homecoming Queen my Senior year
and guess what I got that crown and worked it!

But now I can add being nominated for the Liebster Blog Award.  Happy Dance!!!

This award is bloggers that have less than 200 followers but are awesome blog!

If you enjoy mine, hit the join button!! You know you want to join this awesome blog!!
I promise to make it worth your time.

But there are steps with being nominated.

Here are the Rules:
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them.
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
- They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers.
- These lucky bloggers must be told.
- There are NO TAG BACKS.


11 things about myself! (This will be difficult maybe (oh what the heck I can talk about myself all day)

1. I am a mother to 2 wonderful sons.
2. I am a Farmer's wife.
3. I love my Grandma's Banana Cream Pie!!!
4. I am born and raised in Edina, Missouri!
5. I did not finish college, but still plan on doing that.
6. I want to become a runner! (Once I get my bladder fixed, I will be)
7. I love fashion (Once I am skinny, I will be more fashionable)
8. I love reality shows.
9. Huge closet Taylor Swift fan!
10. Addicted to Facebook and Pinterest
11. I love going to the GYM!

My 11 questions from Christina over at Krazy Cutie!! Thank you for nominating me!


1.        Where were you born? Memphis, Missouri

2.       What do you love most about yourself? My blue eyes
 
3.       Who is your favorite music artist? Wow, there are alot! Right now probably Jason Aldean

4.       Do you have a talent that you love but aren’t good at? Singing

5.       What’s your favorite movie? Mary Poppins

6.       Are you superstitious? No (my fave number is 13 so that wouldn't work very well if I was)

7.       Do you have a weird phobia? There are certain glasses and bowls that I can't touch because of the feel of them. 

8.       How would your BFF describe your personality? Outgoing

9.       What’s your signature dish? Apple Crisp

10.   What’s your most embarrassing moment as a teenager and adult? I was at the Courthouse in the Courtroom (Courtroom was full) and trip and fell all the way down while court was going. I was mortified. 

11.   Who is your celebrity crush both male and female? Male - Right now Adam Devine Levine!  
                                                                Female - Tara from Sons of Anarchy (she is such a bada**!)

My 11 questions that my nominees need to answer!

1. What is your occupation?
2. Favorite TV Show?
3. What kind of car do you drive?
4. Chocolate or Vanilla?
5. What is your favorite flower?
6. What do you want to accomplish by the New Year?
7. Best High School memory?
8. Why do you blog?
9. Favorite pair of shoes?
10. How long have you been blogging?
11. Dream Vacation?

My nominees are - 





1 comment: