Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Do you feel pretty?

My husband will tell me I look pretty and what do I say back?
"No I don't." or  "I'm fat." Not Thank you or awww your sweet honey! I don't know how to take compliments. 

There are times when I think I look good but then later on I see someone or someone's outfit and think what was I thinking. 
Or better yet I see a picture of myself and think OMG!!!

I am not the most confident or secure person. I have been that confident person when I felt good about myself. (I was at my smallest and had a darker complexion). I know that the scale only says a number and wish that it wasn't part of what makes me better about myself. But it is! 

I am happy in my marriage but there are times when I am super jealous. What Mama Laughlin posted yesterday on her blog made me think that my insecurities are what make me a jealous wife when the husband has went out in the past.  I will hope that once I get the weight I feel good about and my body looks the way I feel good about .

Tomorrow is my weigh-in day. I am dreading it completely!! I had a bad weekend and to top that off it was a three day weekend with Columbus Day in there. I still did my 30 day shred workout though. Today I feel bloated but I will see the results in the morning of what that apple pie did to me. 

I was on pinterest and found this and it is so true (I wish I could believe this):

Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we all loved ourselves no matter what our size and shape? Wouldn’t it be wonderful if all women felt beautiful inside and out? Maybe then some women would stop criticizing the looks of other women?
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we all loved ourselves no matter what our size and shape? 
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if all women felt beautiful inside and out? 
Maybe then some women would stop criticizing the looks of other women?

No comments:

Post a Comment