Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, November 30, 2012

Blog Swap!


Ok first I had to share the following pictures of my boys! Here is Monkey the first night in a booster at the big table! 
He thinks he is big stuff now!

 Since Monkey had a picture at the table Jacer needed one too!

 His daddy gave in to him and got him basketball shoes for an hour game tonight! 
I wouldn't...


So I love little Miss Kassie over at Southern Girl Gets Fit! She is adorable and her blog is awesome! Well she did a Blogger Swap. Love this idea and it was so much fun.  I had a blast doing it.  I hope she does another one.  Great way to meet other bloggers and get fun stuff in the mail.  

Well I was matched up with Erin. Her blog is called Homemade Happenings.  Just click on her name and check it out. It is adoable and she is pretty crafty! Love it.  She is stupid sweet and I loved getting her package in the mail. 
So without further ado, here are my goodies Erin sent me...

 I had to get the knife out for all the tape! My boys thought it was funny that I couldn't get in it. LOL!
She wrapped each one individually and attached a note about each one

 Here they all are!

 A Santa Ornament, she collects them.
The Caramels (because she remembered that I said I love caramel)
They were so good. 
A little magnetic notepad! Because she is forgets like me sometimes. 
 Homemade scrub!! Can't wait to use



 A washcloth she knitted herself!

My little Monkey!!

BIG NEWS MONDAY!!

~K~

No comments:

Post a Comment