Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend overload....

quotes

I felt this my glass was full all weekend and just never really caught up. 

I hurt my back on Thursday and it hurt pretty much until today!

It sucked!
I walked on the treadmill about a mile on Saturday.
Had my sister carry my laundry baskets up the stairs before she left.
Threaten my oldest with a punishment but he knew I could barely move and could not follow through!
It was a long weekend to say the least. But still wish is was not Monday.

I made cookies on Saturday for a Super Bowl party and that was a terrible mistake that lead me to eating way to many cookies and more than likely have a weight gain on Wednesday!

Here is the link to the Chocolate Chip Cookies I made, go over to this blog and check them out 
Kelseys  Apple A Day. The hubby loved them! Those I stayed away from! It was the oatmeal raisin cookies, that did the damage I am sure!

I also made Buffalo Chicken Dip that is kinda my staple to take places.....


Ingredients

·         8 ounces, weight Fat-free Cream Cheese
·         ⅓ cups Louisiana Hot Sauce
·         ½ cups Fat Free Ranch
·         2  Large Chicken Breasts, Baked And Shredded
·         2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Divided

Preparation Instructions

Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, hot sauce and ranch together. Add the chicken and stir to combine. Add 1 cup of cheese and stir. Pour chicken mixture into a 9×13 baking dish and sprinkle remaining cup of cheese on top. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes. Remove and cool slightly before eating.
Serve with chips, pretzels, crackers, celery sticks, or other veggies.

It is so yummy and too unhealthy!!! LOL!


Friday night was movie and pizza night! Jacer wanted to watch the new Batman and the Avengers.
Batman was good but not so much for a 5 year old.  He of course loved it, but I think they are so much more of the darker side than when I was a kid. 
Avengers was good also! He watched it twice. 
My sister came home with us and stayed! She was home for the weekend from College!

It was Pizza Night and Movie Night!
Homemade pizza!

Here is what movie and pizza night did to Jacer

Looks so comfy right!?!

Saturday was a long day at home! I swear with the weather being so cold, it is hard to keep the kids entertained, well I mean Jacer! He wanted to watch tv all day! 

Hubby took Monkey with him to do the cattle chores, so that meant I got to sleep in until 8 a.m.! WHOO HOOO!!! I was so excited. 

It wore Monkey out and he was so hungry!
This is our new way to eat now. Standing in the chair...He will sit in high chair or booster seat!
Drives me crazy! But what do you do? He is just growing up too fast!

Daddy reading to boys!!
Jacer is digging something out of his pocket LOL

They absolutely melt my heart!!

~K~






1 comment:

  1. That dip looks sooo good! I might have to try it next time we have company over. Won't be able to make it for just me and the husband because I will for sure eat it all lol

    ReplyDelete