Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

"I Cant Sleep but I Dream Big" - vaughn fender
I made it through my surgery and we were home by 1:30 pm Thursday. Then our kids came home and I turned to misery. This would of not been bad but the hubby has a cold and doesn't feel the greatest, and we all know how most men  are when they are sick.  So here I am feeling worse than I did after giving birth  and not suppose to do much of anything and he is asleep.  I deal with the kids to the extent that I can.  Our house is a disaster!! In the matter of 15 minutes, Monkey has it destroyed.

Having a 2 year old is like having a blender without a lid.
Sad thing is Monkey is only 18 months! God help me when he hits 2 years!!

So I am on day 6 after surgery and I am finally back to work.  Our weekend was crazy.  I did way more than I should of.  But what do you do? Kinda of a touchy subject with hubs right now.

Now I have a terrible cold on top of everything.  I stayed home yesterday with the oldest and then he is at Grandma's today still sick.  Took him to doctor and they said that he has a lot of drainage which is causing the sore throat.

Monkey went home with Grandma last night and I got to sleep all night in my own bed! I only got up once to go the bathroom this morning.  It was crazy and I am not use to it. But I could be.  Now to just get Monkey to sleep all night in his own bed!!!

Now to the hubs problem! He was sick when I had my surgery and then the next day also.
I was told not to do anything but what do you do when you have 2 kids at home and they need fed and put to bed!
Well I had to do it since the hubs was just too sick to do it.  I told him he was going to have to be Mommy sick which translate to us Mommy's can never be sick! You deal with the pain and go about the day like normal.
Well this is what I did! Thank goodness my mom and sister came down the next couple of days.  It was nice to have their helping hands around!
I will give him the benefit that he did cook supper on Monday night while me and the oldest laid around sick! But I did the dishes of course and of course he wanted praised for cooking the food. Do I ask for praise every other night when I cook!

Ok I am done ranting about that!

On a good note, I weighed in this morning and let me tell you I was nervous, because

1. I cannot workout very much now
2. only treadmill and elliptical
3. Have not been able to breathe, so therefore have not done treadmill or elliptical
4. I have eaten horribly

But I stepped on the scale and decided whatever it told me back, I would make the best of it and guess what

I was down
1.6 lbs!!!

155.4 lbs!!!!!!

I was so excited but still not feeling good enough to dance!

I have now started My Fitness Pal along with weight watchers and we will see how that goes.

As of today, I only have like 250 calories left for the day and 7 daily points left! Not such a good thing.
The Strawberry frozen greek yogurt was great but didn't realize how many servings the entire container was!
Oops!

Well back to the daily grind called work!


~K~







No comments:

Post a Comment