Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow day!

So today is now turning into a snow day!

snow day science activities
We are suppose to sleet and ice also! Uggh dreading that. 

There is no snow yet but our school is letting out at 11:30 because we are suppose to get snow. 

So this consist of me getting the boys and going home early.  

Whoo hoo! Right! No.  I have been at home with the boys alot lately.

I need some adult interaction. 
But I am going to suck it up be the cool mom and we are going home early. 

I was going to go get movies but worried I won't be able to get here tomorrow.  So they will just have to watch what we already have. 

In all truth I am dreading about going home due to what I have at home to eat.  

I do better at work with eating. 

I made Amish Friendship Bread and it is delish! I don't know if I have the self control to stay away from it. 
I need to self control. 

It is so frustrating.  I feel like I have all the motivation that I need and then I give in to the junk food.
i can show self control with food...

I guess that means that I am not totally motivated. 

I have to get more self control and remember the Operation Red Bikini...

button

May 31st will be here before I know it and want the body that looks good in a bikini.

I want my hubs to be proud of me and support me to get there!
And then be like that's my wife!!

But mainly I want confidence that I look good.
I want to look in the mirror and think I look good.
I want this for myself!

I want my kids to grow up healthy.

So I guess that means cutting back for the entire family!

So here is to a great week at getting back on track!!


1 comment:

  1. Leaving in 10 min to get my boys from school, too. ugh, I did NOT want a snow day for tomorrow, guess I won't get my wish. The wind is awful here and I'm freezing, going to crank up the thermostat when I get back home w/ the boys. Enjoy the snow day!

    I'm totally jealous that you have Amish Friendship Bread -- I'd love a starter again! But you're right, I'd be eating it all the time, non-stop! it's so super yummy!

    ReplyDelete