Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, September 28, 2012

Weight loss and KC HERE WE COME....

I did my weigh in yesterday morning first thing,
naked, 
and after I went pee.

I was down 3 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I am at 166.4.

This is a great motivator and so is everyone over at Mama Laughlin's Fit Camp and all the blogs that I read. I read www.mamalauglin.com daily and absolutely love it.  She is hilarious and such an inspiration to me. She is someone that reminds me of where I am and if she can do I can do it. 

I have made my list of of my October goals!


I have been doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred Level 1 for 10 days and that is not skipping a day.  I am so proud of myself.  I am going to start Level 2 on Monday when I start the 31 days of Jillian!! I just can't wait.  

I will taking tomorrow off from her since we are leaving town for the weekend.  We are participating in the Raise Awareness for Celiac 5K in Kansas City. I will be walking as we are taking our two boys with us.  But at least I will still get in some cardio.  We have a wedding to go that night and then home Sunday.  As much as I like getting away, it is always nice to get back home.  But it should be a nice little vaca for the weekend. My oldest is so excited to go swimming.

We are wanting to eat some good KC BBQ while we are there. Anyone know of any great places to try?? 

MUAHH!! 


1 comment:

  1. Oklahoma Joes
    Rosedale
    Zarda's
    JackStack (they are pricer)

    LOL Can you tell I live here :-)

    ReplyDelete