Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Kidsssss.............

I love my boys with all my heart. But there are still days where I want to pull my hair out and that has been my night.  They are both in bed sleeping now.  But geez.....

One set in time out for 10 minutes. The other one was cranky and clinging to me all night.  Don't get me wrong I love to cuddle but when you have supper to make and things to get ready for the next day, that is hard to do with on on your hip. 

Jacer, who is 5, is hard headed and he never listens the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time you tell him something, I have to tell him about 10 times to do something.  UGGGHH.

Anyone got any ideas for me?? Let me know your tricks on this.

Well I am going to go run it out on the treadmill.....

I must get up to go do this..

I will run tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment