Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Shred time...

YAWNNNNNN. Good morning!! My youngest woke up 2:30 again this morning and I have started the going to the couch and laying down to go back to sleep. I finally woke up on the couch and put him back in his bed at 4:00 a.m. I had my alarm set for 5:50 a.m. I kept waking up thinking I missed the alarm. I don't know how I could since it is set on a rooster crowing to wake you up.  But anyway I got up when it went off and got into my workout clothes and went and did the 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels.  I put in my headphones and went to work.  Of course, 5 minutes in, I hear something and can you guess it, my youngest is wide awake and 6 a.m. So I go and get him and enjoyed working out with me this morning.  I feel refreshed now that I have done. Day 1 done, now let's go for day 2!! 

Now I am sitting at work with my heater on since I am freezing. I stopped at Casey's and got a fat free vanilla cappuccino (after I figured the points on the one french vanilla one yesterday I about screamed). But one drink of that and down the drain it went! Yuck!!!!! So I guess water it is all day!!! 

Now to get motivated to get some work accomplished. 

On the menu today:

2 pieces of Sara Lee 100% multi-grain bread
Butter Spray
apples
Veggie Soup
Pasta Shells
Corn

I do great during the day but once I get home is the hard part. I just need to cook better for the husband and make them eat what I eat once I make it healthier! 

I just get frustrated at home when I eat.  Let me tell you the Carrot Cake won again last night! 

But I am not going to let it get me down today. It is a new day and I am ready to come in kickin' and fightin'!


 
Have a great day!! 

Carrot Cake and Jean Girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment