Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, September 21, 2012

Grabbing back fat....

Ok, so as I was sitting on my chair today and yes yesterday going to the restroom... Monkey aka James comes to me and grabs my (can you guess it)! My fat roll!  That made me think even more that I need to get this eating under control.


I am down to 4 points left for today and going to a high school football game for my cousins.  So I guess that means a salad for me before we go and no snacks whiles we are there.  I am ok with that.  I can handle my food when I am in public, it is in the comfort of my own home.  For instance I ate lunch today at my grandma's (best cook). So that is my big meal for the day.  But then I come home and Monkey wants a snack, so I pop some popcorn. Yes it is the fat free kind but the point is I wasn't hungry, so WHY DID I THINK I NEEDED IT!?!?!?!? 


It makes me frustrated.  I should of got on some blogs first and read more of their stories! That motivates me!!!

I CAN DO THIS!!

I keep telling myself that.  It is so hard.  You see people and are why do I have to work so hard and no one else does.  But then I have to remember maybe they are working hard to stay where they are!


Here are my measurements starting on the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred

Weight - 169.4
Waist - 37.5 in.
Hips - 41 in.
right arm - 11.5 in.  left arm - 11 in.
right leg - 23.5 in.   left leg - 23 in.
Bust - 35 in.

Here is my picture now...




This will be a picture that after a while and I will look at it and think what was I thinking not working harder to lose that weight!!

I am going to have an after picture soon!!!!!!!

Everyone have a great weekend! We are going to wedding out of town!! See you Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment