Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

OOOOHHHHH.......

So sleepy.. But I can't give it up and go to bed yet.  The Voice was on earlier and I am dire need to watch it or so I think.  Then Sons of Anarchy is recording on my DVR as I type. (What we did before DVR, I have no idea) 

So I am sleepy! My 1 year old Monkey slept all night for once in I don't know how long so no sleeping on the couch for me last night, but......
then there was a storm...
and my 5 year old is scare of storms...
which do not go together when it is time to sleep...
so guess who climbed in our bed around 4 a.m.
Yep the 5 year old Jacer. My husband and my boys are all like saunas when they sleep and I couldn't take it very long, so I went to Jacer's bed and slept.  Got up at 5:45 am, dealt with Jillian MIchaels 30 day shred.  Have ate healthy all day.  Did 30 minute upper body class at the gym and then stuck around town and did 15 minutes of running on the treadmill and then the first night of Kickboxing at the Gym.  Which is good, just not a great time of the night for me and my family and our routines.

Well I am about ready to crash!

Good night and MUAHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment