Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, September 24, 2012

Oh the joys....

Well......

I had quite the weekend.  Most of it traveling it seemed like. We went to a beautiful wedding at the St. Louis Cardinals Stadium.  The couple got married on home plate.  It was super cool and my 5 year old was in awe.  I told him he better enjoy it cause we will never be in those seats again. LOL! The food was excellent and did good until the cupcakes. I don't know where they came from but my oh my they were delicious! I had two.  So that was my low point of the weekend on not being able to say no to the second one or the first one.  


                                             (Me and My family before the Wedding, I don't 
                                               believe we ever get a great pic!)


                                                                       Me and Jacer


Me and Monkey

The Loves of my Life (aren't they handsome!)

I have been doing great with Jillian Michaels. Monkey had me up all night so I pushed snoozed on the rooster alarm this am.  So as soon as I get home that is what I am going to do.  Here I come Jillian... I did work out the Fitness Center at noon. We have started our classes back up again.  Today was lower body and man did I feel not have these classes for two weeks! 

So far today I have done pretty good with eating.  My cousin had these peanut butter ball things called energy bites. They are delicious. They have been my worse thing today but they are still pretty healthy. Should of only brought 2 for the day not a whole zip lock bag. Here is the link for them http://smashedpeasandcarrots.blogspot.com/2011/08/no-bake-energy-bites-recipe.html

Yummy!

It was so funny today, I had read somewhere about having a texting buddy regarding eating and just someone to have to help motivate and encourage each other with and I thought of my sister-in-law, one of my best friends, Krista and would you know it she called me about 5 minutes later.  We married brothers, both hate our weight and have so much more in common (WE MARRIED HOLMAN BROTHERS) ! So we are now texting buddies! So here it goes! We can do it Sis!!!!!

I hope everyone has a great week! If you are like me you look forward to the weekend. This one we are at another wedding in Kansas City!




Muah!!! 

2 comments: