Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Get in my Tummy!!

I have made the switch from Weight Watchers to MyFitnessPal! It is different counting calories.  Weight Watchers, fruits and veggies are free but with calories they are not.

I am doing 1336 calories a day and not eating my workout calories unless I worked out really hard.
I have been slacking some in that department.

Some of my fave foods right now are

This is delish!! I got mine at Sam's Club! It is filling and a great snack!


Breakfast:
Fiber One 90-Calorie Chocolate Peanut Butter Chewy Bars 5-ct.
I normally eat one of these every morning for breakfast. They are yummy!

Lunch
I eat a salad every day for lunch. Balsamic Vinegarette dressing!!

There are still so many foods I love but try to avoid.
With Easter fastly approaching and all the Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs are going to be in baskets.
I am promising to having one egg throughout this time and no more than that. 

Everyone have a great day!!

~Karie

No comments:

Post a Comment