Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Advocare Cleanse results finally...

Well I did 10 day Advocare Cleanse and I did not get great results.  I did cheat a few days but for the most part I stuck with the clean eating.  I don't know.  I was down after three days and then after 10 days I was right back where I started! And on top of that my eating over the weekend was horrible! I am back on this week thus far!

It is frustrating! But it is my own fault!

Time to get with the program and get this belly weight gone!

You would think after someone thinking you had a baby on the way that would get my butt in gear!

But I am eating better now and am still Bikini Mommy Challenge and am going to watch the food intake.

I am still doing weight watchers along with MyFitnessPal.....

No comments:

Post a Comment