Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Finally back to my blogness.....

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and got all they ever dreamed of.  

The Holman family had a great one to say the least. 


Christmas - I have been super busy at work and have not made the time to get on my blog and talk to my blogger friends.  With the holidays and everything else going on, it just gets completely crazy.  Santa was great to my boys and they had so much fun opening presents.  My hubs got me a new camera! LOVE IT!! My parents got me a Garmin Forerunner 10! Love it too.  *Now just to figure out how to run it.  I have been to the doctor and have decided on getting a sling, so the leaking shall quit and I will be able to run!! Now I have no excuses.  

Monkey was so much fun! He would open a gift and then play a little bit and then move on to the next one. Then he got a toothbrush and that was the end of it.  All he wanted to do was brush his teeth! Jacer would unwrap as fast as possible and then ask where the rest was.  I spent about the same of money on each of them and they had the same amount but Monkey got more big things and toys then Jacer. He got a DSi and games and that is expensive.  I didn't realize.  

Food and Weight - Last week I lost. Whoo hoo right!! This week not so much.  I was down to 155.6 lbs and this week after all my Christmas, the Food WON! I am up to 158.2 lbs! I am back to it! I am determined to get back to 155 and less before we leave on our cruise.  Which is the 6th! So I have 10 days to get this done!! I am tracking on WW and drink water.  Went to the gym again. Haven't been for a week! Only did a mile today but better than nothing. Plan on walking on treadmill when I get home again or maybe I will do Insanity again! We will see! I really need to get my house put back together!

Here are some pics to sum up the last week or so.....














 My sister Katie and her fiance right after getting engaged!!

Well I have to get back to work now! More pictures to put up and tomorrow reveal of my Cara Box!!

~K~







No comments:

Post a Comment