Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

MOM


Urban Dictionary
 mom:
The woman who loves you unconditionally from birth, the one who puts her kids before herself and the one who you can always count on above everyone else.

Just telling her your problems makes you feel better because mom's always know how to make it all go away.

Even if you fight, know that she's just looking out for your best interests.


I watch the video below today and it got me thinking about my wonderful mother, Pam, she is truly a blessing to my life.  Yes there are things that drive me crazy about her but if I sat down and wrote it all out there are by far more things that I love about her than drive me crazy. 

But after watching this video and knowing that I would state the negative also, I know my mother does. But what she doesn't know it that I think she is a strong person, stronger than I am, she is dependable all the time to watch my kids, she is loving, great listener, she might be opinionated but I love that even though I don't always agree, she is loyal to us girls, she always stands up for us. I love my mom and wouldn't want anyone else to call my mom!


You might need tissues for this!

A New Perspective For Moms from Elevation Church on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment