Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Workout and Gardening

I did get in a mile on the bicycle, 1/2 mile on treadmill and some abs today. I did not get up this morning again.  But then again I have an excuse or so I tell myself it is a good excuse, I was up until 11:45 canning whole tomatoes.

I also went way over on my calorie intake yesterday.  But today is a new day and I plan on sticking to the amount I have allotted.  For supper we are having steak fajitas.

I know today is a new day but I have got to quit saying that everyday.  I need to start watching what I eat daily and really taking care of myself and watching what I put in my mouth.

I really want Brach's candy corn, but I did not go buy a bag today.... They are absolutely my favorite!



I garden I love to garden and can all my produce.  But I must say I am tired of canning at this point and ready to be done.  I have 97 quarts of green beans, 24 pints, I have potatoes, applesauce, apple pie filling, peach pie filling, cherry pie filling, vegetable soup, tomatoes, salsa, tomato juice, pickles, apple butter, chicken, need to tomato soup and one more batch of salsa.  Then I have corn, green beans, and peppers in the freezer. So to say that my nights are super busy with my garden is an understatement.  Hoping once I am done, I will get some walks in the evening with my boys before it gets too cold out.  Then hopefully workout inside at night! 








Karie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment