Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, November 22, 2013

Beachbody

Well I did it a couple of months ago and signed up to be a Beachbody Coach!! I had sampled a friend's Shakeology and loved it! I finally bit the bullet!

I have been drinking it this last week and it has helped with my cravings.  I still eat 3 meals a day and 2 snacks, only one of the snacks is Shakeo! I am down 3.8 lbs this week!!

I also love their workouts! T25 is my favorite! I am loving only needing 25 minutes a day to get such a great workout in!  I am going to start a challenge group on December 2nd on Facebook or if you need it my email let me know!!

Beachbody right now has a great promo going on...

Check it out and let me know if I can help or you need any info....




and here is the website:

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/kjholman4

Go and check it out and we can find the perfect challenge pack for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment